IT Project Controlling Specialist
Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
We are looking for our new teammate, who will be responsible for the IT projects from a commercial/financial perspective for LDA Headquarter.
Join us and become our Expert and change the world of tomorrow with us!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the IT projects/tasks from a commercial/financial perspective including competent analysis of business results (variance and root cause analysis) to increase transparency
- Organize, optimize and implement of the proposals / projects with the business managers
- Drive budget planning and forecast process and make the consistent define and apply relevant critical metrics securely
- Act as a role model in the digitization of Finance & Controlling processes and driving the optimization of reporting and its interfaces
- Accompany and support projects and special topics in the finance organization
- Interact with various countries within business unit to implement in a phased manner the projects
You can look forward to
- Collaboration with the best experts in high voltage motors worldwide
- Truly international atmosphere and use of English on daily basis
- Huge opportunity to get to know different industries
Your profile for "making the future possible"
- University degree in Business administration, Business informatics or comparable
- Wide range of professional experience in Controlling, Performance Controlling, preferably in the product or system business
- High affinity for IT and extensive knowledge with commercial SAP applications and BI tools (e.g., Qlik-Sense, SAC, Power-BI) as well as very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel and Power-point)
- Strong analytical skills, a quick grasp as well as independent and initiative working attitude
- Open minded, curious, communicative and work with enthusiasm and fun with us
- Fluency in English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget in cafeteria, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in major big stores in CZ
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Brno-Trnitá, Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual schedules of working hours, individual budget for personal growth