Service Manager IT Network Services
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
What will be your challenge?
As Service Manager IT Network Services, you will be responsible for the management of our Network Solutions and Services at Siemens Mobility globally. Your responsibility will cover WLAN, LAN, WAN and Remote Access services, as well as the connectivity to business-partners, remote-sites, data centers and cloud environments.
- You monitor Service Levels, KPI’s and costs of our network services
- You run regular service reviews and user satisfaction surveys
- You initiate and drive measures to innovate our network services to increase business-value and user satisfaction
- You control the process- and service-descriptions as well as the knowledgebase for our network services
- You control the compliance of your service with local laws, contractual obligations and internal regulations
- You are a key member of a globally distributed team of IT infrastructure service managers, architects and project managers
- You collaborate intensively within this team as well as with the business, with external partners and within the whole IT organization globally in order to satisfy expectations and priorities of our customers
- Identify the cost reduction measures in the running services and optimize the services cost as part of continuous service improvements
- Support the Network projects planning, mobilization and execution phase and prepare the service readiness and acceptance into services
What skills and qualifications should you ideally have to become part of our team?
- Deep knowledge in management of IT network services
- 5+ years of experience in the management of service providers
- Solid knowledge in IT service management – ITIL V4 certification or similar would be a plus
- Knowledge in IT network design and operation
- Experience in business-partner-access and remote-site-connection solutions
- Experience in continuous service improvement
- Experience in Project management in Network domain
- You have experience from global IT operations and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills – you are confident in communication both with management and experts
- Strong customer orientation with an ability to drive changes
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it on daily basis
- Knowledge of German would be highly appreciated
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, corporate events, work mostly from home, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.