This role requires the employee to build knowledge of in-house as well as third party solutions in the area of finance automation that will address the requirements of the respective Siemens Operating Company as well as GBS Customers.
Work with Designer and support the launch/implementation of automation and digitalization solutions by:
- understanding the process designs
- understanding process chains in Redwood
- setting up process and process chain definition by considering dynamic situation
- working with data transformer in Redwood (set up of conditions, filters etc.)
- setting up of workflows (i.e. E-mail notification alerts) based on distribution list
- defining the rules/conditions within processes/ chains
- supporting test planning, including
- preparation of test scripts to ensure all features are working as per requirement and are error free.
- reporting of system bugs and suggesting ways to mitigate issues arising out of the tests.
- communicate with customer, partners, and other stakeholders
Creating process and end-user documentation.
Maintaining high quality of automation (QA processes).
Contributing to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
Assess the functionality, performance reliability, stability, and compatibility with other systems.
Issue analysis and possible solution via Issue Monitoring System within Level 1 Plus support scope, including escalation of unresolved problems to a higher level of support.
In general we expect you to have:
- Ability to understand the requirement of the business and transforming those requirements to IT solutions that is cost efficient and effective hence supporting the business requirement of growth and expansion
- Ability to understand the requirement of project and process and how IT can support those requirements. By utilizing IT accordingly in project and process, a cost-efficient methodology for delivering the deliverable of the project and process can be derived
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Systems is a strong plus, preferably with experience working with 3rd party solutions/ applications in the area of finance automation (i.e. Blackline, Redwood Finance Automate)
- Basic Java knowledge is a big advantage
- Strong command of English is required.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge on how to align with both product teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on process harmonization and centrally agreed standards in engineering process
- Ability to drive the adoption of new concepts and processes.
- A mindset for curiosity, ownership, and positivity, fitting well within our organizational culture.
- High flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing technological and organizational environment.
- Strong analytical skills, especially regarding the identification of value potentials and business-technology
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday; flexible working hours; home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for a good work-life balance
- Individual benefits of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days of holiday; cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- company canteen supplement
- possibility of becoming a Siemens shareholder with free stocks
various discounts and offers
More information about global shared services below: www.siemens.cz/gbs
Information about the vacancy
Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, corporate events, work mostly from home, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Phone: +420 727 896 641