IT Solution Specialist Teamcenter
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services. The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company.
What will be your challenge?
- You will be part of a central Teamcenter group with responsibility for different Teamcenter systems of Siemens Mobility
- You will be responsible for the introduction, further development and maintenance
- Coordination of activities between business departments, IT specialist departments and external suppliers
- You will analyze the requirements of our users and elaborate solutions
- Proceed of the knowledge base and user documentation as well as tests
- You will act as "single point of contact" over our business units for all service topics
- As Teamcenter system manager, you plan and implement change requests and projects proactively and independently
- You will also manage and coordinate external service providers
What skills and qualifications should you ideally have to become part of our team?
- Several years of experience in configuration, installation and customer specific extension of Teamcenter systems including interfaces to third party systems (e.g., SAP)
- High degree of process understanding
- Skills and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows
- Experience in the area of data modelling, the definition of queries and reports
- Preferable experience in project and service management
- University education in computer science, mechanical engineering or similar appreciated (but we won´t reject your CV just because you don´t have a degree)
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it on daily basis
- Knowledge of German or willingness to learn would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate events, corporate preschool, flexible start/end of working hours, individual schedules of working hours, work mostly from home, education allowance, educational courses, training, more than 5 weeks of vacation, bonuses, cafeteria, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, refreshments on workplace, meal tickets / catering allowance
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.