Working Student in our Finance team
We are the global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become Working student in our Finance team!
- Optimizing processes and reports in controlling with digitalization solutions
- Data preparation, modelling and creation of visualizations and dashboards with Business Intelligence tools like Qlik Sense
- Using robotic tools like KNIME or UIPath for process automation
- Supporting the planning and forecast processes and various other controlling tasks, including ad-hoc reports and presentations
You can look forward to
- Long-term cooperation in the form of DPČ (20 hours/week)
- Comprehensive training and guidance from experienced colleagues
- Open, friendly and international environment and use of English of daily basis
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- Company cell phone and laptop
Education and experience requirements:
- Studying Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, or any related field
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- High confidence with MS Office Applications like Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Analytics tools, preferably Qlik Sense or SAP Analytics Cloud, is helpful
- Experiences with Robotics & Process Automation tools like KNIME or UiPath would be favorable
- English language for daily business communication
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2021-11-23 to 2022-11-23
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)