SAP Consultant SD & LE with German
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The IT department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age. Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
What will be your challenge?
- As SAP consultant, you will work on service tasks, change requests and projects in the area of SAP modules Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales order processing: sales order, invoicing, down payment settlement, delivery, customer master data, conditions, reporting, authorizations and EDI
- Foreign trade, export, ECC (ATLAS, etc.)
- You will identify IT business goals, objectives and requirements of the business environment
- Support customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitate IT management processes
- Implement IT programs and procedures
- Coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, design and document new processes
- Support change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines
- Identify IT problems and seek resolutions without impact to end user
- Keep abreast of developments in industry regarding IT trends and technologies
- Cooperate with all Mobility business units, regions, datacenter, maintenance / service providers
What skills and qualifications should you ideally have to become part of our team?
- 3+ years of work experience as SAP Consultant with focus on SD and LE modules
- Several years of experience in the implementation of change requests incl. controlling & administration
- Experience in collaboration within global teams
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it on daily basis
- Knowledge of German language – at least basic communication and ability to read or answer e-mails in German
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, corporate events, work mostly from home, individual schedules of working hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (pre-intermediate)
Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
ContactSiemens Mobility, s.r.o.