Procurement Specialist with Danish+English - Prague/Ostrava
The Global Business Services (GBS) and is an internal provider of services in Accounting, HR administration and Supply Chain Management.
We are looking for a candidate to join our small procurement team in Prague or Ostrava to support the procurement for Nordic countries.
Your tasks will be:
- Supporting the procurement process from the Purchase requisition to the invoice paid.
- Staying in close contact with requester and the suppliers.
- Processing purchasing requisitions based on demand.
- Obtaining and negotiation of offers for Indirect Material from suppliers.
- Working with MS office application, SAP and OneSRM.
What we require:
- Procurement experience (min. 1 year).
- Fluent language skills in Danish (spoken and written) and English.
- Good communication skills as will be required to work with cross functional partners and suppliers.
- Knowledge of: Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP experience.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Praha-Stodůlky
Type of employment
Bonuses, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Danish (advanced)
Phone: +420 734 424 813