At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the further development of a tool for commissioning, engineering and monitoring of SITOP power supplies. The SITOP power supplies for 24 V and other output voltages are well known throughout the world for their extreme reliability.
With their versatile DC UPS and add-on modules, they easily handle even the most critical network conditions, such as mains disturbances and problems on the DC side. And an efficiency rating of up to 96% plus practical selection and ordering tools prove that SITOP isn’t just reliable but also efficient.
Complete integration in Totally Integrated Automation and the TIA Portal via PROFINET also offer unique opportunities for engineering and diagnosis.
Your task will be
- Development of the SITOP manager application
- Extensions and execution of unit and integration tests
- Continuous improvement of development process
What we will appreciate from you
- some C-language knowledge
- Experience with web technologies
- Experience with OPC-UA protocol as advantage
- Know-how with docker containers as advantage
- Fluent communication in English language
You can look forward to
- Up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- Bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- An individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- Relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Brno within the Czech Republic)
- Contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- Contribution to Multi-sport card
- Contribution to cover homeoffice costs
Information about the vacancy
Škrobárenská 511/5, 617 00 Brno-Trnitá, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (intermediate), Czech (intermediate)
Phone: +420 731397662