Virtual Management Assistant with German (remote)
Do you have a positive attitude?
Would you like to work as an assistant in international environment?
If YES, we are looking for you!
Join Siemens Global business Services as Virtual Management Assistant. Job role requires flexibility in terms of availability, however same will be given to you as the role is being executed remotely for customer located in Germany.
Main tasks will be:
- Experienced Executive Assistant in business/consulting area supporting 2 Senior/Vice Presidents
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls, and manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Approves relevant invoices, creates team orders etc.
- Supports by organization of team Events
You should have:
- fluent German, communicative English as an advantage
- organizational skills, multitasking,
- very good communication skills,
- computer affinity, MS office package knowledge, familiar with *online communication tools,
- past experience as assistant is a must,
- reliability, independence and enthusiasm for the thing
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, remote job and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance,
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance,
- signing bonus of 20 000CZK
- e-meal vouchers,
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks,
- various discounts and offers.
Information about the vacancy
Praha-Stodůlky, České Budějovice, Olomouc, Plzeň
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, corporate preschool, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, individual budget for personal growth
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (proficient), English (pre-intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.