Strategic Portfolio Manager E-Business
Siemens is passionate about supporting people to create a better tomorrow.
If you also want to move things forward by improving customer experience, delivering innovative technologies and cutting-edge services to many business segments, then come build tomorrow with us in Prague, Czech Republic.
Challenging and future-oriented
- Move things forward, to define and prioritize e-business activities closely with another teams
- Identify the potential for new offerings or product-service combinations and start the innovation process
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the e-Business offerings in the market, secure quality and optimize the commercial successes together with relevant partners
What you need to make real what matters?
- Experience in the marketing of the product management via eBusiness sales channels mainly in the B2B sector
- Familiarity with eBusiness technology, knowledges how to acquire, read and interpret data
- Eager to learn, you can handle new situations well and you can complete long-term projects
- Ability to be an effective team player that takes initiative and ownership, while influencing cross-functional team
- Diploma/Master's degree in a field of study, like engineering, marketing, computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- English language skills on the level B2, German language skills are an advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Startup team spirit with flexible hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary, performance based annual bonus
- 25 days of holiday & work life balance
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities & Electronic meal card
- An individual benefits budget & various discounts at our partners
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth