We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to become inhouse sales controller.
Join us and become our Sales Controlling Specialist!
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Commercial management of assigned countries and intercompany business partners in close cooperation with the regional management within LVM Hub Europe
- Contract management for HUB Europe
- Planning, reporting and controlling of assigned regions and support the planning and forecast process for the HUB Europe
- Create financial transparency of countries and customers in terms of profitability and cost situation
- Support the analyzing, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of customer price development of HUB Europe
- Commercial support for implementation of country concepts, HQ strategy and sales push measures
- Ensure market adequate pricing (special prices) and secure profitability. Review and approval of special price calculations
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- University degree in Economics, Finance or related field
- Sound financial and controlling experience, accounting and legal know how
- Experience with reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Knowledge of Tools like Qlik-Sense and Tableau is plus
- English for daily business communication
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth