We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to become inhouse sales controller.
Join us and become our Data Manager!
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Responsibility for the provision of data for the design and dimensioning tool (TIA Selection Tool SIZER)
- Coordination of external suppliers, regarding production, delivery, and integration of configurations for new products and update of existing products
- Strategy definition and organization of EPLAN and eCl@ss data for existing drive technology products within the business unit
- Participation in projects within our business unit and representation in cross-business unit projects
- Close cooperation in an agile development process with software - developers, software architects and product management together
You can look forward to!
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere and using of English on daily basis
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- Technical university degree, preferably Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT or related field
- Application knowledge of database structures and in the mapping and preparation of object dependencies
- Experience in product data management
- Knowhow in the field of drive technology and system knowledge of drive technology as well as the Siemens drive portfolio is huge advantage
- Good communication skills and work in a goal-oriented manner
- Sound English language skillls for daily business communication
- German language is nice to have
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks * Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth