Senior Logistics (Transportation) Project Manager
Develop with us what is important.
The world never stands still. And every day new challenges are added. We see this as an opportunity to face them. For example, by asking: How can people's lives be improved? Help us find the right answers. Develop together with us what will be important tomorrow. As a passionate questioner and source of ideas, as an intelligent driving force and practical co-worker. With the goal: to accompany society into a smarter future. Whether through smart energy networks, or electric highways. Welcome to our world.
We implement what matters. That is our contribution.
In this role, you will manage the operational transport chain worldwide for the most diverse projects of our customers, which are geared to individual customer needs. The aim is to implement an E2E transportation concept within projects together with the relevant interfaces to ensure an efficient processing that is economical for the project and geared to customer needs, to create synergies between the individual projects and to ensure an overarching strategy, transparency, standardization and best practice sharing of project logistics within the business unit.
- For our worldwide projects, you will plan and control all logistics and project material activities and create project-specific logistics rough concepts in the quotation phase as well as project-specific logistics detailed concepts in the order phase (e.g. for heavy goods transports)
- For the logistics concepts, you take over the cost calculation, the commentary of the Incoterms with regard to feasibility and risk, as well as the assessment and commenting of the customer requirements for the transport and packaging of the respective project materials
- You will also be responsible for project materials management, packaging, scheduling, cost elements, risk assessment, identification and implementation of bundling potentials as well as decision-making on routes, transport routes, means of transport and transit times
- Furthermore, you will create tenders for logistics services, conduct negotiations with logistics service providers, draw up packaging and transport contracts as well as assess and optimize logistics costs in the project
- You coordinate with all internal and external participants in the logistical process of the projects, i.e. the technical and commercial project management, the Logistic Project Operator (LPO), suppliers, packaging and transport service providers, export control and customs, etc.
- Finally, you will take part in logistics kickoffs, control them and take over the overall optimization of (inter-)national advance and main transports in terms of costs, routes and time
Your profile for "Making the future possible".
- You have completed your Master's degree with a focus on SCM / Logistics or have a comparable education, e.B. forwarding agent, with many years of professional experience
- In addition, you have relevant professional experience in transport logistics with at least 5 years
- During your professional career, you have gained extensive experience in the design and handling of logistics processes and used them.
- You are experienced in dealing with and working with external logistics service providers and apply your good knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system) and MS Office routinely.
- In addition, you have very good German and English skills in spoken and written.
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Informace o pozici
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na dovolenou, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, firemní školka, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst
Angličtina (pokročilá), Němčina (pokročilá)