Software Tester for IoT
We develop Industrial IoT applications for the new platform SIEMENS Industrial Edge. The target for our customers, the machine builders of production machines, is to offer a higher transparency into their machines and production lines. The applications collect data from the industrial controllers, store and analyze it to optimize the machine performance and predict required maintenance.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our Software Testing Engineer!
What part will you play?
- As a Software Tester for IoT, you will work as part of an international team of developers to ensure and maintain the high-quality standards of our software products
- You will work in close cooperation with our internal and external customers
- You will transfer knowledge of the applications to customers and colleagues
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with developers and product owners
- Execute automated and manual tests
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a software tester or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Automation and Industry background nice to have
- Experience with the following DevOps tools is nice to have (JIRA, GIT, Cypress / Selenium)
You can look forward to
- Working in a young dynamic and diverse team
- Exploring new technologies and facing new challenges constantly
- Working for the leader in industrial automation
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with use of English on daily basis
- Working in a modern office with lab access to get hands-on insights of our software products applied in industrial demo machines
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- Signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
- An individual budget of min. 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.