We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to become inhouse controlling specialist.
Join us and become our Controlling specialist for electrical motors!
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Controlling of development projects within international teams
- Strategic decisions and their economic impacts
- Compiling financial plans and prospects for a given product area
- Detailed comparison of calculations and analyzes
- Financial controlling, reporting and evaluation of productivity measures
You can look forward to:
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- A friendly team with a passion for electric motors
- Personal development and use of language skills
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
You should have:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or comparable
- Experience in controlling, reporting, and forecasting
- Basic Technical knowledge of the Low voltage motors and knowledge of production processes is helpful
- Knowledge in MS Excel and data analytic tools like UiPath as well as Knime, Tableau and/or Qlik is helpful to define, implement and improve automated processes within your working environment.
- Knowledge in using SAP as our operating IT System
- English language for daily business communication, German language is advantage
- Determination, consistency and independence
- Willingness to travel, driving license
Furthermore, we offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth