Supply Chain / Order Manager for material handling projects
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our specialist for Supply Chain and Order Management!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Clear interface to Headquarter Sales & Sales Regions (Europe, Americas, Asia) to maintain full project transparency and plan accordingly with factories (Drives, Motors, Gear motors)
- You will work close together with IT, Operations and Sales to develop and automize processes within the existing Data Lakes from Sales as well as related Operations
- By identifying and compiling relevant data from different systems you will clarify, prioritize, and optimize actual orders as well as forecasts for future business development.
- You support the management with ad-hoc analysis and project work
- Passion for Logistics, Finance, and Digitalization
- Moreover, your knowledge in MS Excel and data analytic tools like UiPath as well as Knime, Tableau and/or Qlik is helpful to define, implement and improve automated processes within your working environment.
- Experience in project work with cross-functional teams
- Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
- Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, corporate preschool, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth