Portfolio Manager for Data Driven Service Business
Digital Enterprise Services | Services is more than you think!
Our focus is simple: Our customer’s success! That’s why our digitalization approach is holistically designed and minimizes the complexity of any digitalization journey for our customers in the manufacturing industry. We focus on co-creating with our customers, consulting and understanding their specific needs, implement the required service solutions and ensure an ongoing optimization.
For that, we need motivated performers, people who want to have an impact on the customer’s digitalization journey and bring B2B expertise. People like you!
Currently, we develop a diverse team in Prague and Brno, Czech Republic working hand-in-hand with our global teams - and equipped with experts from various areas:
Strategic Portfolio Managers, Business Developers, Marketers, Communicators, Sales and Engineers.
But moreover, outside-the-box thinkers, creators, self-driven and motivated performers. What do you think? Would you like to be part of a team that has an impact on the customer’s digitalization path with excellent services? Then take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You take responsibility for digital service products for the manufacturing industry
- Based on market analyses, you deﬁne product strategies and create business plans
- Together with an international team, you will implement new, innovative ideas until they are ready for the market
- In addition, you will take on requirements from the market and prepare the service portfolio for target groups such as end customers, OEMs, and system integrators
- You will create roll-out concepts for new portfolio elements, deﬁne the sales strategy and prepare its implementation by selecting pilot customers and testing the products in the ﬁeld
- You will also work closely with our marketing and promotion department on promotional activities such as advertising, trade fairs, roadshows and information events
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a university degree in engineering or a comparable qualiﬁcation
- For the challenges of industrial digitization, you have IT know-how, an understanding of industrial ecosystems, as well as experience with industrial software and digital services
- You have many years of relevant experience in service projects for end customers as well as in-depth knowledge of project management and agile working methods
- Ideally, you are familiar with the market and the portfolio of Factory Automation Services
- We would also be pleased if you already have experience in product or portfolio management or if you were the central contact person for a product/portfolio
- In order to ﬁnd your way in your international environment, you communicate conﬁdently in spoken and written English, German knowledge would be of advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Information about the vacancy
Siemensova 2715/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, individual budget for personal growth